- 1995- Commercial production of pigment powders begins.
- 1997- Anticipating the future, Ducol places emphasis on pigment dispersions for various industries.
- 2002- Ducol tied up with Rheine Chemie ( a Bayer Group company, now a part of Lanxess ) to produce pigment master batches for the rubber industry.
- 2009- Ducol begins producing plastics master batches. A second plant at Taloja is successfully started.
- 2010- Ducol ties-up with CPS Colours for the production of machine colorants.
- 2011- Ducol enters into an agreement with DIC-AP for the distribution of Ducols's products, Duprint, Dutint and other grades in Asia-pacific and Middle East countries.
- 2012- 3rd plant is commissioned to produce dry dispersions
THE FUTURE SEES DUCOL SCALING UP PRODUCTION AND OFFERING MORE CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS TO CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE.
Designed by Mortar and Pestle
Developed By NetGains Technologies Pvt Ltd